Press center of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Kyrgyzstan announced working hours of temporary vaccination centers.
The state temporary vaccination centers work from 8.00 to 23.00:
- At private medical centers — from 8.00 to 17.00 (free of charge);
- At educational institutions — from 9.00 to 17.00;
- At shopping and entertainment centers — from 10.30 to 21.30;
- At cultural and sports centers — from 9.00 to 17.00;
- Mobile brigades — from 9.00 to 17.00.
At least 1.25 million doses of Sinopharm vaccine were delivered to the Kyrgyz Republic from China on July 11. Vaccination against COVID-19 is being carried out in all regions of the country.