Some roads will be closed for traffic on November 27-28 in Bishkek, where the summit of the CSTO Collective Security Council will be held. Press service of the Central Traffic Safety Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kyrgyzstan reported.
Movement of traffic will be restricted during passage of delegations on the following sections of the roads:
- From Manas Airport along Fuchik Street to Zhibek Zholu Avenue;
- Along Fuchik Street to Chui Avenue;
- Along Zhibek Zholu Avenue to Manas Avenue;
- Along Chui Avenue from Fuchik Street to Manas Avenue;
- Along Chui Avenue to Manas Avenue;
- Along Chui Avenue from Manas Avenue to Abdrakhmanov Street;
- Along Abdrakhmanov Street from Frunze Street to Bokonbaev Street;
- Along Manas and Chingiz Aitmatov Avenues to the state residence.
The department refers to the need to ensure safety of guests arriving in the capital, so exact travel time of the delegations is kept secret.
The Central Traffic Safety Department asks citizens to go to Manas airport, to the railway and Western bus stations in Bishkek in advance, and to plan routes ahead of time to avoid traffic jams and missed flights.