Amount of fines for violation of quarantine and sanitary rules has been set in Bishkek. Mayor of the capital, Aziz Surakmatov, announced at a briefing.
He previously reported that a fine from 1,000 to 5,000 soms is provided for not wearing face mask in public.
The following fines were set for quarantine violation:
- Violation of law and order during emergency situation — from 5,000 to 17,000 soms;
- Violation of sanitary and epidemiological rules, sanitary rules, hygienic standards — from 1,000 to 27,000 soms (depending on the category);
- Violation of order, refusal to comply with a decision or requirement of an authorized body — from 3,000 to 13,000 soms;
- Violation of emergency situation requirements — from 15,000 to 60,000 soms with restriction of freedom of the second category up to one year, involvement in community service up to 60 hours;
- Non-compliance with quarantine — from 30,000 to 60,000 soms.
Recall, the state of emergency imposed in certain territories has ended; curfew was lifted. The emergency situation regime announced on March 22 continues.