12:45
USD 86.45
EUR 92.47
RUB 1.00

Three children die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Suzak

Three small children died yesterday night in Suzak district of Kyrgyzstan. The law enforcement agencies of Jalal-Abad region confirmed the information.

According to preliminary data, neighbors found the bodies of three children in the morning. Two of them are twins, they were only four years old. Another child is six years old. Their mother was found next to them. She was unconscious. The woman was taken to district hospital of Suzak. Her condition is assessed as extremely serious.

The family, most likely, got poisoned by carbon monoxide.