10:57
USD 87.86
EUR 93.94
RUB 1.00

Man dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in Archa-Beshik

Man died from carbon monoxide poisoning during a fire in Archa-Beshik residential area in Bishkek. Press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported.

«The fire broke out in a private house on Kuyukov Street. The 30-year-old owner of the house was poisoned by carbon monoxide. The victim was handed over to the ambulance staff, but he died on the way to the hospital,» the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported.

The slate roof, the children’s room of the house and household items burned down. The cause of the fire is being investigated.

Popular