Statement of the Heads of State of the Commonwealth of Independent States to the 90th anniversary of Chingiz Aitmatov was signed as a result of the summit of CIS Heads of State. The Information Policy Department of the Presidential Administration of Kyrgyzstan reported.
Recall, Sooronbai Jeenbekov today participated in a meeting of the Council of Heads of State of the CIS in Dushanbe (Tajikistan). The presidents heard information on the activities of Tajikistan during presidency over the Council of CIS Heads of State, on cooperation in the exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes. It was decided that the next meeting would be held in 2019 in Turkmenistan.
Following the summit, a number of documents were signed:
1. Statement of the heads of the CIS member states on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights dated December 10, 1948.
2. On the implementation in 2021 of the interstate program Cultural Capitals of the Commonwealth in Tajikistan.
3. On declaring 2021 the Year of Architecture and Urban Development in the CIS.
4. On the interstate program of joint measures to combat crime for 2019-2023.
5. Agreement on cooperation of the CIS member states in the fight against crimes in the field of information technology.
6. On amending the provision on the Council of Defense Ministers of the CIS member states.
7. On introducing amendments and additions to the provision on the Antiterrorist Center of the CIS member states.
8. On personnel appointments:
8.1. On the head of the Antiterrorist Center of the CIS member states.
8.2. On the chairman of the coordination committee on air defense under the Council of Defense Ministers of the CIS member states.
9. On termination of the decisions of the Council of Heads of State of the CIS.
10. On the statement of heads of the states-participants of the CIS about the World Nomad Games.
11. On the statement of the heads of the CIS member states to the 90th anniversary of Chingiz Aitmatov.
12. On preparation for celebration of the 75th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.