A fire occurred in Bishkek free trade zone in Mramornoye village on the night of May 7. The Main Internal Affairs Department for Chui region reported.
Three hangars with a total area of 8,000 square meters burnt down. They stored equipment for the production of packaging.
According to preliminary data of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the electrical wiring. Material damage is being calculated.
Necessary expertise was appointed. Investigation is ongoing.