15 schoolchildren and 2 teachers got poisoned by an unknown substance in Osh city. They were taken to the Interregional Combined Clinical Hospital.
«They are students of the 7th and 9th grades. They said that some toxic smell spread in the classroom. One of the poisoned teachers felt bad during lessons, and the second — already in the hospital. The state of all the hospitalized is stable. If everything goes well, we will send them home for outpatient treatment,» hospital staff informed 24.kg news agency.
This is not the first case of poisoning of schoolchildren by a gas.