21:18
USD 69.85
EUR 79.48
RUB 1.04

110 people get poisoned at school disco in Kegeti

At least 110 people got poisoned at a school disco in Kegeti. Press center of the Ministry of Health informed 24.kg news agency.

According to its data, the day before 110 people turned to the hospital, including 4 teachers, the rest are schoolchildren. After the examination, 38 people remained in the hospital for treatment, including 6 — in intensive care unit. In the evening, only three children remained in intensive care unit.

At the moment, 35 people have already been discharged home, three patients were transferred from the intensive care unit to the ward. Their condition is satisfactory.

All of them were poisoned by carbon monoxide. Blackout occurred during disco, and gasoline generator was switched on and was working.

Popular