23:00
USD 69.84
EUR 78.88
RUB 1.05

Fire in Alamudun district, 10 people evacuated

A fire broke out in Tash-Dobo village of Alamudun district last night. Press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic reported.

According to it, a citizen, born in 1987, got carbon monoxide poisoning. The fire affected 15 square meters of residential building.

The injured was taken to the hospital by his relatives. Firefighters evacuated 10 people. The cause of the fire: incorrect installation of electrical equipment.

Popular