Following the results of the regular meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council of the Eurasian Economic Union, which took place on October
1. On the procedure for developing initiatives in the implementation of the digital agenda.
2. On the course of formation of common markets of gas, oil and oil products.
3. On the action plan (road map) for the elimination of exemptions and restrictions on the domestic market of the Eurasian Economic Union for 2018-2019.
4. On the results of the approval of the draft resolution of the Government of the
5. On additional set of measures to control the movement of goods in respect of which the
6. On the analysis of the situation developing in the sugar markets of states — members of the union.
7. Progress in the establishment of air accident investigation body.
8. On the draft Agreement on shipping traffic.
9. On some issues of formation of the information exchange system within the common electric power market of the Eurasian Economic Union.
10. On approval of an action plan (road map) for the implementation of a coordinated transport policy for 2018-2020.
11. On the Draft Agreement on the Marking of Goods by Identification Means.
12. On holding the exhibition forum Eurasian Week in 2018-2020.
13. On the signing of the Agreement on the circulation of seeds of agricultural plants in the framework of EEU.
14. On the representative from
15. On the time and place of the next meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council.
At the same time, members of EEU Intergovernmental Council instructed the governments of the countries of the integration association to accelerate the ratification of the Agreement on granting specific subsidies to industrial enterprises.