17:24
+11
USD 68.44
EUR 80.39
RUB 1.19
English

Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan to sign agreement on Kyrgyz-Uzbek border

Tomorrow President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambayev and head of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev in Bishkek will sign an agreement on the Kyrgyz-Uzbek state border. This was stated at a briefing in the government by the special representative of the Cabinet on delimitation and demarcation of borders Kurbanbai Iskandarov.

«We prepared a draft agreement where 85 percent of the section of the Kyrgyz-Uzbek border was agreed upon, our colleagues from Uzbekistan arrived last night and we will once again review the draft agreement,» Kurbanbai Iskandarov said.

As he noted, specifying 85 percent of the state border between the two countries is only the first stage, on the second, the remaining 15 percent will be considered.

Popular