The meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council at the level of Prime Ministers of the countries of the union, which was held in Bishkek, finished. Ten agreements were signed on its results.
Following the meeting with his colleagues, the Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Sooronbay Jeenbekov noted that the work was productive. The parties made important decisions for further integration.
The following agreements were signed on the results of the meeting:
- On introducing the candidature of a member of the board of the Eurasian Economic Commission to the Supreme Council;
- On Anti-Counterfeit international forum;
- On the spheres of economy that have integration potential in the Eurasian Economic Union, and measures aimed at its use;
- On the state of mutual trade between the states of the Eurasian Economic Union in 2015-2016;
- On the progress in the preparation of the main directions for the implementation of the digital agenda of the Eurasian Economic Union until 2025;
- On the results of trade negotiations;
- On the implementation of the decision of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council dated May 29, 2014, No. 72;
- On joint forecasts of the development of agro-industrial complex, the demand and supply of the member states of EEU on the main types of agricultural products and foodstuffs for 2016-2017;
- On the organization in EEU states production of analogues produced in third countries, components for machinery and equipment for agriculture;
- On measures to develop exports of machinery and equipment for agriculture produced in the states of EEU to the markets of the third countries.