USD 84.80
EUR 99.29
RUB 1.16

$ 110.4 million raised to improve water supply in 22 towns of Kyrgyzstan

Projects on improvement of water supply worth $ 110.4 million are implemented in 22 towns of Kyrgyzstan. The Director of the Department of Drinking Water Supply and Disposal Development under the State Agency for Architecture, Construction and Housing Askarbek Toktoshev said today at cabinet meeting.

According to him, 65 percent of the total amount of funds raised is a grant, the rest 35 percent — soft loans.

In addition, water supply improvement projects are also implemented in other 71 villages for $51 million.

«At the moment, we are in talks with donors, international financial institutions to raise funds for providing residents with clean drinking water," the official said.