02:14
USD 69.74
EUR 79.24
RUB 1.05

Five people, including children, suffer in fire in Bishkek apartment

A fire broke out in an apartment on Stakhanov Street in Bishkek. Press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported.

Five people were injured: two received 3rd degree burns, another adult and two children — three and seven years old — were poisoned by carbon monoxide.

All of them were taken to a hospital. Their condition is satisfactory.

The cause of the fire is improper operation of electrical appliances.

Popular