08:29
USD 79.04
EUR 93.73
RUB 1.05

Fire in Talas. Woman decides to heat room by making fire in bucket

Members of a family, who suffered from a fire yesterday in Kara-Suu village of Talas district, decided to heat the room by making a fire in a bucket. The press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic reported.

According to the ministry, a 36-year-old woman and her 14-year-old daughter died from carbon monoxide poisoning. A 12-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl were taken to hospital.

Popular