The first violation was recorded four hours after the launch of the Unified Register of Violations automated information system. The press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kyrgyzstan reported.
According to the ministry, the system began operation on January 1, 2019. «The first registration via the URV system was made on January 1 at 4.20 by the traffic police of the Department of Internal Affairs for Panfilov district for driving without documents,» the Ministry of Internal Affairs noted.
During the first day, more than 35 violations of traffic rules, operation of vehicles, disobeying the lawful demands of an employee of the internal affairs bodies, smoking in prohibited places and others were recorded.
The total amount of fines imposed amounted to more than 121,000 soms.
By the way, fines for some types of traffic offenses have been changed since January 1, 2019.
- In particular, an individual will pay 5,500 soms, legal entities — 17,000 soms, for operation of a vehicle with technical faults, the operation of which is prohibited.
- Violation of the rules for using motorcycle helmets or seat belts in populated areas entails a fine of 1,000 soms for individuals, legal entities — 5,000, and outside settlements — 3,000 and 13,000 soms.
- Driving a car in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication provides for a fine for individuals in the amount of 17,500 soms, legal entities — 55,000 soms.
- Handing over of control over a vehicle to a person who is in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication is fined 15,000 and 45,000 soms for individuals and legal entities, respectively.
- Violation of traffic rules by a pedestrian, a cyclist, a person driving a horse-drawn carriage, or a drover of animals entails a fine of 1,000 soms. Legal entities are to pay 5,000 soms.